Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

2 posters

:: Consoles :: PS3

Go down

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Empty Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Post by Admin Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:04 pm

Hi there,

This topic is to discuss which games you have and to share your stats with people. At the momnt my favourite game is Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Call of Duty: World at War didn't do it for me. At first I thought it was really good, but then as I continued to play it I realised what's been going on on the inside. Treyarch, the producers of the game really mucked up here. Now, the gameplay itself is great, I have nothing against it. Its the fact that they didn't put any effort into making this game. All of the maps and guns, everything you see on the screen is from Call of Duty. I'm talking about textures people. Infinity ward, official Call of Duty producers, lent Treyarch the engine used in Call of Duty 4. So Treyarch didn't have to much effort in on that point. Then there's the online. It is great, but with one flaw. That is the party system. The point I'm talking about is that I, and most of my friends can't connect to any friends. It seems that if you don't have a NAT type 1, then you're screwed. A NAT type 1 means your internet has no security. So all in all, whatever you do, you're screwed. The single player mode is fine, in fact epic, but you get bored once you've done it about 5 times. But then you play CoD 4 and (doing a Jeremy Clarkson) it has a heart, a real soul, a nice feel to it. It subliminally draws you into playing it. Very Happy Anyway, What do you think?

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Stats11
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Leo
Health:
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Left_bar_bleue100/100Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Sanity:
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Left_bar_bleue100/100Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://uberforums.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Empty Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Post by Radu Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:12 am

I can give you an example of muffinmania's method of posting.

omg ffs who the heck wud buy a thing like taht ???????????????????//

Radu

Character sheet
Name: Meatbag
Health:
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Left_bar_bleue99/100Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Sanity:

Back to top Go down