Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Space

3 posters

:: Consoles :: PS3

Go down

Dead Space Empty Dead Space

Post by Sombrero Hat Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:50 am

I couldn't find a category to put dead space in so i thought I'd put it here.

This is a excellent game. Slicing off mutated human limbs with an industrial saw is surprisingly fun. Its a pretty scary game too- the lighting is amazing. Hearing the creaking of the ship and radio static as well as distant screams and groaning creatures is terrifying.
Dead Space Screen_Broken_Download_052008

What do you think of it?

Sombrero Hat

Back to top Go down

Dead Space Empty Re: Dead Space

Post by Admin Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:48 pm

Well, I'm not a huge fan of S***ting myself, but most games (excluding F.E.A.R) aren't that scary. Maybe, if they wanted to make the games scary, they could learn a few tips for F.E.A.R. Is Dead Space scary, or does it mainly just make you jump? F.E.A.R has that creepy essence of the unnatural, instead of headless, legless, armless, torsoless zombies leaping at you from a bin.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Leo
Health:
Dead Space Left_bar_bleue100/100Dead Space Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Sanity:

https://uberforums.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sombrero Hat Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:33 am

Admin wrote:Well, I'm not a huge fan of S***ting myself, but most games (excluding F.E.A.R) aren't that scary. Maybe, if they wanted to make the games scary, they could learn a few tips for F.E.A.R. Is Dead Space scary, or does it mainly just make you jump? F.E.A.R has that creepy essence of the unnatural, instead of headless, legless, armless, torsoless zombies leaping at you from a bin.

lol torsoless zombies
its more of a holy sh*t wtf was that? scare. Your heart will stop at least 5 times when playing (defibrillators FTW) but you get high after the scare ^^

Last edited by Sombrero Hat on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sombrero Hat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sombrero Hat Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:57 am

Vid showing the violent but awesome dead space.

Sombrero Hat

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipnugget Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:56 am

I played a demo of Dead Space. No scary parts of it. Sure it makes you jumps and like barf in a bag but moving on to F.E.A.R 2 now that my friends: is 'teh scary game' like yer said leo. It was like... walking then.. BAM! lights went off spoooky music came on.

Walking through a corridor, lights flashing on and off, sweating yourself to a pool of warm fluid... then just like spirits randomly and unexpectedly smashing right intoi you.

On of the scariest game ever.

Dead Space is like 'Dora the Explorer' to F.E.A.R 1 & 2

Slipnugget

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Sanity:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sombrero Hat Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:54 am

Slipnugget wrote:I played a demo of Dead Space. No scary parts of it. Sure it makes you jumps and like barf in a bag but moving on to F.E.A.R 2 now that my friends: is 'teh scary game' like yer said leo. It was like... walking then.. BAM! lights went off spoooky music came on.

Walking through a corridor, lights flashing on and off, sweating yourself to a pool of warm fluid... then just like spirits randomly and unexpectedly smashing right intoi you.

On of the scariest game ever.

Dead Space is like 'Dora the Explorer' to F.E.A.R 1 & 2

The demo sucked. it hardly showed the scary parts at all. The 'BAM lights go off' thing happens alot in dead space too.

Sombrero Hat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down