Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Lone Traveller

4 posters

Go down

A Lone Traveller Empty A Lone Traveller

Post by Slipnugget Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:58 pm

(( Before I start, feel free to post as long as it relates to Guild Wars things. It's my first RP story so don't be suprised if it isn't good. The story will continue after this. Stay tuned!))

He rubbed his eyes and looked to the sky. It was still dark, perfect the traveller thought, so he set off into the wilderness. Alone. The rough terrain of the Elonian desert was harsh against his feet which had blisters potruding from every possible part of them. The distant calls of the minions of Varesh taunted his mind, he would not be tempted.

Dark soon turned to light, so the traveller rested by an outcrop of rock underneath a cliff. He was aware of his surroundings, yet he did not expect the sudden rush of bandits.
"What business have you here, Istani?" The bulkiest one questioned.
"I am travelling to Kodash Bazaar. I have...materials to sell there."
A swift flick of the head, from what seemed to be the Captain, caused two men to grab the traveller and the other one to search the Istani's belongings.

"I'll give you five seconds to get off me, bandits." The traveller snarled as the Captain just chuckled,
"Or what? You'll smack some bolts of cloth round me?"
This was a wrong answer. Just as swiftly had the bandits come, the two men holding the Istani fell to the floor with two straight slices across their chests. The Captain looked up to see the Istani wielding a sycthe and covered in drab robes that covered his whole body.
"Take care of him, Bosun." The bandit obediently followed his orders. His life did not last not a minute longer as the traveller decapitated the bandit.
"Who--What are you!?" stammered the Captain.
"I am a Dervish of the mystics, Silthis they call me. But that does not matter to you now."
The Captain pleaded for mercy and every reason he could think of to be spared his life but Silthis had no mercy for scumbags like him. One swift strike and the Captain's life was no more...

Last edited by Slipnugget on Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Slipnugget

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
A Lone Traveller Left_bar_bleue100/100A Lone Traveller Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Sanity:
A Lone Traveller Left_bar_bleue100/100A Lone Traveller Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

A Lone Traveller Empty Re: A Lone Traveller

Post by Admin Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:00 pm

((Awesome story, I can see this Forum going somewhere bright))

(( to save space i'll put my remark here. And on everyones posts too. 'Thanks I hope to continue this story. - Slipnugget))
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Leo
Health:
Sanity:

https://uberforums.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Slipnugget Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:19 am

Silthis gathered up his equipment and casually made way to the Bazaar. The journey was swift and suprisingly quiet but he made it to Kodash Bazaar in time for the rush hour at the market.
"Materials for sale! Get your materials here!" a merchant bellowed
"Need repairs!? Come on down to O'l Joes Armoury!" another shouted.

Silthis was in no rush, but had no need to buy or sell items. He needed to go to the temple. A tramp came up to him and begged for some money
Silthis was in a charitable mood so he flicked over a few coins. His pace almost quickened to a jog when the temple was in sight.

"Halt! You cannot enter the temple, officials only." a guard proclaimed as he stood in Silthis' path.
"I must speak to Emperor Delbi, it's important!" Silthis replied like lightning.
The guard simply nodded, he knew his face but just couldn't quite catch it in his mind. Silthis raced up the stairs three at a time.
"Emperor!", Silthis bowed and took a letter out of his bag, "It is from General Kormir, she said it was important."
The emperor took it from Silthis and read at speed, he must of got to a bad bit as he raised his head and stared at Silthis. He signalled a man of importance near him and whispered in his ear.
"In this letter Kormir tells me of your duties you have done to help Elona and I thank you for that. Kormir has even requested me to give you leadership over one of my armies," he paused, " I shall grant this to her and to you. Go over to the barracks in the corner of the Bazaar the troops garrisoned are yours to command. Good luck Silthis, the country depends on you and your men."

Silthis once more bowed to the emperor and sprinted over to the barracks. He entered through gate and he slowed down to a brisk walk, smoothing down his robes. He walked over to a guard and told him to sound the alarm.
*Bells ring out from the barracks*
"Regiment, three ranks!" Silthis ordered and placed them to attention,
"Right dress!" the distortent arms raising up to their shoulders was appalling. Silthis had a lot of work to do...

Slipnugget

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
Sanity:

Back to top Go down

Post by Radu Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:35 am

OFFTOPIC: If u want this forum to go somewhere we need to get other guys, loads of them.

ONTOPIC: Good one.

Radu

Character sheet
Name: Meatbag
Health:
A Lone Traveller Left_bar_bleue99/100A Lone Traveller Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Sanity:

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinmania Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:47 am

We are trying, you know.

muffinmania

Character sheet
Name: Luke
Health:
Sanity:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum