Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guitar Hero: World Tour

2 posters

:: Consoles :: PS3

Go down

Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty Guitar Hero: World Tour

Post by Admin Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:20 am

Guitar Hero: World Tour Guitar_Hero_Logo

When I get cahs, I buy games, I normally spend all of it then have none left for more games. I normally get action/shooter games like CoD/Resistance etc. there wasnt many games out at the time, so I did a simple search on google for best PS3 game. I found a number of them, but most of them I already had. I saw a forum on Guitar Hero. I wanted to find out what Guitar Hero was like as I have never played the previous versions. I then searched it on youtube. After watching a few videos of 8 year old kids getting 100% on expert on TTFAF I thought "HOW THE HELL?" I eventyually got round to buying it, I was stuned when the box was nearly a big as me. After a while of setting the thing up I popped open the disk case and slipped it in my PS3. This game is amazing and can be playable with up to 4 people online or offline (split-screen without the split) It is a very very good game and provides fun and entertainment for people aged 4 - 60 as it has the old songs and the new ones. It's all good Smile Your thoughts?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Leo
Health:
Guitar Hero: World Tour Left_bar_bleue100/100Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Sanity:
Guitar Hero: World Tour Left_bar_bleue100/100Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://uberforums.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero: World Tour Empty Re: Guitar Hero: World Tour

Post by WestHammers Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:38 am

The thing I like about guitar hero is that it is immense on any console. The drums are harder than the guitar, and i prefer guitar. Woot first song o expert Wink
WestHammers
WestHammers
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Daniel
Health:
Sanity:

Back to top Go down