Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess

2 posters

:: Consoles :: Wii

Go down

The Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess Empty The Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess

Post by WestHammers Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:01 pm

The Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess Zelda10

Arrow This game is elite. It has a hard storyline, so it takes around 100 hours+ without any walkthroughs. This is a must buy for any gamer with a Wii. Anybody would like it...from a 5 year old to a 50 year old Exclamation It is almost a rule :

If you have a Wii, you have Legend Of Zelda : Twilght Princess

The Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess Legend11
WestHammers
WestHammers
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Daniel
Health:
The Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess Left_bar_bleue100/100The Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Sanity:
The Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess Left_bar_bleue100/100The Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess Empty Re: The Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess

Post by muffinmania Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:02 am

I did it in 35 hours with no walkthrough...

...I did need a bit of help for a few of the puzzles, but I just asked a friend.

muffinmania

Character sheet
Name: Luke
Health:
Sanity:

Back to top Go down

The Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess Empty Re: The Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess

Post by WestHammers Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:17 am

hey muffin!

With no help and unlockables (.e.g. best armour) it is 100+ plus.

I cant be asked to get all of these, but i would like somebody to help me get them cos i want em.

Also, why cant you save at the end of the game!!!!

POINTLESS!

Is it disc or is the game ment to do that?
WestHammers
WestHammers
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Daniel
Health:
Sanity:

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinmania Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:16 am

Yeah I hate that, you spend all that time finishing it and then you can't save it at the end! Sad

muffinmania

Character sheet
Name: Luke
Health:
Sanity:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down