Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Force Puke

3 posters

:: OffTopic :: How To

Go down

How To Force Puke Empty How To Force Puke

Post by Radu Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:38 pm

(Imagine that I'm talkin' with a mob accent).
Ok so first thing you have to do is to go to the worst smelling place available, or to imagine ur there. Also it's good if u have something that smells or tastes worst at you. For example I have some little lecitin chocolate bars that smell like a treated sugar deposit and tastes worst than marzipan with pepper and pepper (I tried once). Let's start with nothin'. Let's say ur somewhere where is a good blossom smell (or not) or somewhere where is full of Cl and u cant feel any other smell because of it. Imagine that you are on the toilet havin' a good tasty (don't worry i didnt try tasting it) diarrhoea an suddenly excrements fly out from the toilet with speed and force and u get filled of your excrements, the neighbour's and the homeless guy's. Then you go to the kitchen and you make from what u have on you excrement soup, excrement pudding, excrement sos with pasta, hot milk with excrements, sushi with excrements, excrements sallad, and of course pure excrements. imagine that u go happily to the table and u eat from each of them and then u smile and u say u want more. U should feel a sickness comming and then use the midriff muscle to squeze the vomit up the neck and the off your mouth.
Of course I don't have to do all these cuz im an expert already and if I want to go off classes i bring something nice with me.

Disclaimer: This text was for entertaining purpose only. You are not recomended to do this at home, skl, and any other public, private place. I am not guilty for any accident that happens during these steps (including strokes) or while reading. Any admin that think this text is outrageous (Leo) didn't see my power yet. I had to use the word "excrements" as a result of the interdiction of the word **** (for german = scheisse, for romanian = cacat, rahat, balega, etc).

Radu.

Radu

Character sheet
Name: Meatbag
Health:
How To Force Puke Left_bar_bleue99/100How To Force Puke Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Sanity:
How To Force Puke Left_bar_bleue100/100How To Force Puke Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

How To Force Puke Empty Re: How To Force Puke

Post by Sombrero Hat Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:44 pm

You can eat salt too- that is probably easier ^^

Sombrero Hat

Back to top Go down

Post by Radu Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:49 pm

That's probably painful.

Radu

Character sheet
Name: Meatbag
Health:
How To Force Puke Left_bar_bleue99/100How To Force Puke Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)
Sanity:
How To Force Puke Left_bar_bleue100/100How To Force Puke Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:53 am

I heard sticking your head on a radiator for a long time makes you puke. Not tried it yet *cough*.

If you realy do want to stay off school flush chain walk down stairs holding stomache and say in a weak voice " Mum I was sick" works like a charm

Andrew

Character sheet
Name: Andypie
Health:
Sanity:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: OffTopic :: How To

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum